This is how your bag should look when attached accurately to the Bag Scooper.
Key points to note:
- Both bag handles are on each side of scooper bucket
- Bag is punched towards back of scooper bucket
- Bag excess is poked through O Cinch ring at top left of scooper for snug fit
Follow below steps to achieve above result:
1. Punch bag center inside of scooper bucket keeping handles on each side of scooper.
2. Wrap bag around scooper mouth (approximately 2 inches deep). Give the bag another punch to push bag inside of scooper bucket.
3. Poke bag excess through O Cinch ring and pull through O Cinch ring until snug around scooper bucket.
You are ready to scoop up your poop!
If you don’t own a Bag Scooper yet, it is time!