A customer challenged us with resolving the issue that the bag loosens in the o-cinch ring when she is scooping. For those of you who experience the same issue, below is a quick and easy fix that helps keep the bag in place.
- Get yourself a strip of sticky Velcro. The prickly side (male side)
- Cut 3 pieces of sticky, prickly side, Velcro into 1.75″ X 3/8″
- Starting at the top of the o-cinch ring, slip a piece through the o-cinch hole half way until you get an even amount of Velcro on the front and back side of the o-cinch ring.
- Bend the Velcro and align the ends of the Velcro to the edge of the ring. Press to stick.
- Repeat with two more pieces on each of the bottom corners.
It should look like the photos below.
- Adding the Velcro reduces the size of the hole giving more friction to the bag when pulling through.
- The prickly side of the Velcro helps grab the plastic making it harder for the bag to “just slip off”.
We are working on a more permanent solution but this is an immediate fix we wanted to share.